Boise’s fastest growing employer is looking for talented and passionate sales professionals who want to get in on the ground-floor of something big! TORCHx partners with real estate professionals, helping them leverage the power of social media and digital marketing to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets and we’re looking to build our core team in the area.
We have the best of both worlds. We operate like a fast-paced start-up with the stability and perks of our parent company – offering robust benefits on day 1! If you’re in a constant state of improvement, you act with integrity and bring a high amount of energy, then this is the place to call home.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect new business nationwide through marketing-provided inbound leads and cold-calling efforts.
- Position yourself as a marketing expert (because you will become one!)
- Execute a consultative sales process, assessing each prospects’ needs.
- Speak passionately about the impact of social media and digital marketing.
- Meet & exceed your monthly sales expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a fast-growing software company!
- Uncapped commissions!
- Participate in a well-refined (and paid) sales training program.
- Career growth & development opportunities.
- Medical, dental w/orthodontia, and vision insurance on day 1!
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Company-paid life and disability insurance.
- 401k with company match.
- Employee stock ownership program.
- Wellbeing program, so you can earn additional $ toward medical expenses.
- Savings programs such as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care expenses and an HSA option.
- Choice of insurance provider.
- Special programs like: pet insurance, legal support, accident insurance, diabetes management program and more!
By applying, you’re saying you have:
- Ample amounts of leadership, accountability and integrity.
- The ability to learn and implement a consultative sales process.
- A deep passion for sales.
- Already shown the ability to relentlessly pursue a goal, in any environment.
- A proven track record of achieving and surpassing a sales quota.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little oversight.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to support a temporary remote work from home situation.
We’d love to see:
- Passion for the real estate industry.
- Experience in an outbound call-center environment.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- A “why” that gets you out of bed every morning.
Base Salary: $38,480; Uncapped Commission!
Our parent company, Constellation Software Inc. (listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange as CSU), is headquartered in Toronto, CA with 13,000+ employees worldwide. Constellation Software Inc. acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses. Constellation is currently operating 18 companies within the Real Estate Group – with three acquisitions coming within the past 12 months.
To apply for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Inside Sales Account Executive”.